Friday, January 8, 2016

Working Out and Pregnancy

I know...when you read the title you hardly even wanted to click (thank you for clicking anyways). Facebook and nearly everything these days are overwhelmed with super moms who have 12 pack abs, beautiful children and perfect homes. Not real right or I find myself saying well honestly if I stayed home all day my house body and babies would be perfect too... Well here is the truth that I came to realize its mindset not time.


Sure it is easy for me to sit on Facebook and judge these supermoms but that is ten minutes those moms probably don't waste on other people. What I mean is moms tend to waste all of this time pinning, posting and stalking when we could be making ourselves our own SUPERMOM.


12 pack abs don't just happen they may be slightly photo shopped but it takes work. I know why would you want to workout you felt terrible before pregnancy now add a baby belly to that mix. Well exercise can be the answer to all of your problems. I myself sat in a three month daze and exhaust period but the day after I restarted my workout the benefits were endless.


Here are some great tips on busting through the 1st trimester bumps:


http://www.fitpregnancy.com/prenatal-exercise-hurdles-how-clear-em

No comments:

Post a Comment